Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Trip To Cub Foods!

Ok, so I discovered a new store to shop at!

I found an ad to Cub Foods in this weeks newspaper so I figured that I would take a look to see if there was anything good in there. 

Boy was there!



This is how I did it:

When you bought 10 participating items you got $5 off automatically at the register.  Like Kroger with their "Mega Events"

Cheerios were on sale for $1.49 wyb 10
I used multiple coupons, some for $1 off 2, some for $1 off 3
they averaged out to be around $1.01 per box
I bought 29 boxes!
(my kids go through TONS of Cheerios, so I had to stock up)

Hamburger Helper was on sale for $1.00 wyb 10
I used several $0.75 off 3 coupons
Making them $0.67 per box
I bought 21 boxes!

Ro*Tel Tomatoes were on sale for 10 for $10
I used 10 $0.55 off 2 coupons
Plus, 2 $2.00 off when you buy 10 cans coupon that was in the ad
Making them $0.30 per can
I bought 20 cans!

My Total OOP was = $51.11
Saving me = $133.19

I also discovered another amazing thing about this store:
They accept coupons up to 30 days AFTER their expiration date!

Plus they double coupons up to $1.00 (which is also how I was able to get such a great deal!) 

I wish I has discovered this store long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment