Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Week of Shopping!

This week I went to Target, CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid for the deals they had!

Here is how it went:

TARGET:

the French's Brown Mustard was on sale for $1.05 and I had 6 $1 coupons making them $0.05 ea!
I needed more Opti-Free Contact Solution and had a $4 mfr. coupon with a $1 a store coupon making it $9.89 (a GREAT price for a twin pack)
I also grabbed this coupon organizer to keep in my purse for $1.
Total OOP = $13.22
Total Saved = $13.52


CVS:

Transaction 1:
2 Xtra Laundry Detergent @ $1.49 ea.
Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash on sale for $3.99 with $3.99 ECB + $2 coupon
6 Carmex Chapstick on sale for $0.99 with $0.30 coupons = $0.69 ea.
snickers bar for $0.89 (a filler item)
I used my $10 ECB from a previous transaction
Total OOP = $0.91
ECB's = 3.99
Total Saved = $22.50


 Transaction 2:
2 Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash @ $3.99 ea with $3.99 ECB + $2.00 coupon
I used my $3.99 ECB from transaction 1
Total OOP = $0.56
ECB = $3.99
Total Saved = $10.98


RITE AID:

Transaction 1:
I had $6 in +Up Rewards that were going to expire today so I had to use it or lose it!
They were out of the Emergen-C that I was intending to get when I went to the store, but we needed more shampoo for the kids so I got 2 bottles on sale for 2/$5 and light bulbs on sale for $1.99 with $1.99 ECB.
using my $6 my total was = $1.48
+Up Reward = $1.99
Total Saved = $8.98


WALGREENS:
This was my biggest and most expensive trip this week because of all the Pull-Ups that I bought:


I bought capri suns for lunches that you 2/$4
the Rice Krispies Treats were 2/$3
the Pull Ups were on sale for $8.99 with $2 RR + $2 coupon making them $4.99 ea.


I wanted to try the Crest 3D White Whitestrips and thought that this was the perfect week to get one.
I had a $10 coupon with the $10 store coupon + I used my $15 RR I had from previous transactions making this a great deal!

This is everything I bought all together.  I had to make many transactions because of the Pull-Ups and so I thought I would just put the group shot on here!
The Stayfree Maxi Pads were on sale for $1.99 and I had coupons for B1G1 Free + $1 Off making these $0.50 each!

My Total OOP Cost was = $79.39
My RR = $16
My Total Savings = $98.15

Yes, a lot of money, but for all the pull ups, well worth it!

*I have to share this quick story now that all the sale stuff is done!
I only had enough coupons for 6 packs of the pull ups, but the amazing sales girl who I ALWAYS go to when checking out gave me two more!  She told me that she doesn't use coupons herself but keeps them to give to here customers!  She is a very sweet lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment