Monday, January 24, 2011

Need Weight Loss Motivation? Here are a few GREAT magazine deals!

Trying to get on track with health resolutions? Need a bit of motivation? Here are a few great health magazine deals available over at Best Deal Magazines
*If you don't see these on the homepage, just search for the titles.*


Fitness Magazine: Only $3.73 for 1 yr sub with code PXCJ130 at checkout (available only until midnight tonight!)

Shape Magazine: $3.76 for 1 yr sub with code WKLYSPEC at checkout (available until 1/30)

Muscle & Fitness: $3.76 for 1 yr sub with code WKLYSPEC at checkout (available until 1/30)


P.S. It is crazy to me that these are the prices I used to pay for ONE magazine! NEVER pay full price for magazines again. If there is a specific title you are looking for a good deal on, let me know and I'll see what I can find.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment