Thursday, January 20, 2011

Target: Loads of Baby Clearance Bargains


Do you see all those baby goodies?! Well, check out this email I received from reader, Jen:
I visited my target baby section not once but TWICE yesterday and scored! I have been watching the Target baby deals knowing they were gunna mark em down to 75% off soon as they are making way for their new spring line and I ended up getting like $400 worth of stuff for $90.94!! Some of my big scores were a first years sanitizer normally $65.00 for $15.73 and a dual baby monitor for normally $60.00 for $14.98. I was also able to score 3 packs of onesies for $1.74 along with 3 pack bibs for the same price and they also had a lot of their breastfeeding items 75% off along with travel systems for $99 and full crib sets for $12.54! I hope this helps someone.

Have you all been able to find lots of baby clearance at your local Target? Please share!


Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment