Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Kroger deals this week!

This week Kroger had some deals that I snagged throughout the week!

The first was some Oral-B Toothbrushes:

These were on sale for $2.00 each
I had six $2.00 off coupons plus,
I had six buy one get one free coupons
So, I was able to get all 12 of these toothbrushes for FREE!


Next was Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley:

These were on sale for $1.88
I had seven $1.00 off coupons making these $0.88 each.
I paid $6.16 OOP (out of Pocket)
Saving me $7.00


Last was Maruchan Noodles and Advil:

When I bought the Cereal, I received a Catalina coupon for a Free 24ct. Advil!
This Advil was even better because I got a bonus 12 tablets All FREE

The Noodles were on sale for $0.99
I had a $0.50 coupon which doubled to $0.99
Making this one FREE too!

I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment