Friday, April 22, 2011

My Walmart Deal!

I got some AWESOME Deals at Walmart this week!


As you can see, I only spent $1.28 (tax included)
Without tax it would have been $0.38 for everything you see!

Okay, here is why this is such a great deal!

The Reach floss was on sale for $0.88 ea.
I had 9 $1/1 ($1 off one) coupons
making these more than free!

See, when you use a coupon for $1 on an $0.88 item the register doesn't just take off the $0.88, it takes off $1.

Making these $0.12 money makers!

I then bought the Reach Access Flossers for $1.98 ea.
I used two $2.50/2 coupons making these $1.46 for both after the one coupons,

BUT...

You have $0.12 more for each of the floss you bought

SO...

You take an additional $1.08 off of the Flossers Making the true price $0.38 for both!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment