Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Meijer Deals!

I went to Meijer today to take advantage of some good deals!


This is what I got:

(4) bags of Classic Romaine Salad - FREE
(1) corn tortillas - $1.69
(1) KY - FREE + $2.18 Overage
(3) Hormel Compleats Kids Meals - $3.50
(10) Totino's Pizza Rolls - $5.90
1 Gallon Milk - FREE for buying the 3 Hormel
(2) Classico Pasta Sauce - $1.34
(2) Pam Cooking Sprays - $3.18

My total OOP = $14.79
My total saved was = $33.42
(the picture shows $25.46 but that was not counting the Salad because I got those separately!

*I just realized that the total is larger than it should have been because only two of my Totino's coupons doubled!  You can't use more than two of the same coupon in one transaction if you want them to double.

*Important to remember for next time:
if you have more than two item to use coupons for; you have to make more than one transaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment