Monday, April 25, 2011

My Walgreens Deal!

I went to Walgreens today to take advantage of some deals
Here's how I did!

Transaction 1:
Splenda 100 packs are on sale for $2.99
there is also an unadvertised catalina deal where if you buy 2 you get a $3 RR (register reward) and if you buy 3 you get a $4 RR.
I had 4 coupons for $3 off 1.

The register wouldn't take one of my coupons so I bought 3 in this transaction.
The Butterfinger Snackerz were also on sale for $0.39
I had 2 internet coupons for $1 off 2

OOP cost was $0.31 and I recieved my $4 RR


Transaction 2:

The Purex Fabric Softener Crystals were on sale for $3.99
I bought 6 and used 6 $2 off one coupons
I also bought the last spenda

since I had 7 items and 7 coupons the register wouldn't take my $4 RR from transaction 1

So..

I bought another snackers to get the register to take my RR.


My Total for everything was $10.32
My Total Savings was $56.72

No comments:

Post a Comment